Work has begun for construction of The Venetian Care & Rehabilitation Center, a state-of-art healthcare community that will combine the best of modern design and technology with an old-world feel. A part of the newly redeveloped South Amboy waterfront, The Venetian is scheduled for completion by early 2014.
The Venetian will be the latest addition to the Windsor Healthcare Communities in New Jersey, and features:
- 93,000 square feet
- Three upper floors of resident rooms containing 120 long-term skilled nursing and 60 short-term rehabilitation beds
- Two large state-of-the-art rehabilitation gyms
- Spacious and airy dining rooms
- Personalized heating and cooling controls
- Flat screen high definition televisions
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Beautiful outdoor spaces
- And much more!
The Venetian will be within walking distance of downtown and the waterfront area, including Raritan Bay Waterfront Park and Waterworks Park. It is also next to the new South Amboy YMCA and Recreation Center, which opened in 2010. Adjacent to the Venetian site will be 88 town homes built by Woodmont Properties.
Please check back here periodically for the latest information and pictures about the Venetian’s construction and plans.